PROFILES icon missing and an ERROR message is shown at start up
I bought a new k800i 2 weeks ago,ever since the first time i turned it on, a message AN ERROR IN THE MENU.ML FILE OCCURED THIS MAY RENDER THE MENU UNUSSABLE,the profile icon is missing,i have no acces to the my aplicattions and the games,my phone is so slower now, please help...
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i cant send or receive messages from my mobile, sony ericsson w100i . "Message Corrupt" is the message given when i open my inbox in a conversation mode. in normal inbox i can see an empty message. Before a week it showed "Out of memory delete messages" displayed. And i bought this mobile only before 2 weeks ago.. Please solve my problem.
If you have bought new battery, and still not working. You can consider that the faulty is in the charger adapter. You can bring your phone to a service center to further check the charger and/or the circuitry of your unit.
Settings: In Settings dialog you can set the following options for Best Answering Machine:
* Greetings - allows setting up the greetings played on pick-up; * Active in profiles - defines in which profiles the application will pick-up the phone and record messages; * Storage - allows selecting on which disk the records will be saved; * Pick up after - sets the time after which the call will be answered; * Record time - maximum amount of time the message is being recorded; * Format - message file format (amr,wav); * Icon - configures the visibility of the icon displaying application activity and presence of new messages; depending on this parameter, can be shown in standby screen only (Phone application) or in any application; * Play volume - play volume for the greeting; * Records lifetime - automatically removes old messages;
Messages: In this view you can listen to new and old messages, delete unnecessary messages, send the recorded messages and call the person directly from this view.
During the call:
When Answering Machine is processing an incoming call, you will see a dialog showing the application's progress with the ability to stop it:
* Answer - when this command is chosen during a call, it stops greeting playback or message record and you can continue talking to the caller; * Hang up - stops greeting playback or message recording and terminates the call; hope this will be helpful...
contact www.fixphonenow.com at 516-378-3711. ask to speak to Mark. he should be able to send you programming over-the-air to your phone. the phone needs to be configured to t-mobile. they are a t-mobile dealer and repair shop ill do it for you for no charge.
it will be setup for picture messaging, mms, web browsing, and t-zones
call monday thru friday 12-6pm if im not in leave a message and the phone # of the phone you need to setup.
Even though the phones profile is not set to silent. the volume on the standard profile could be switched off ! go into the profile settings to check that the volume for your current profile is switched on and up. if the problem persists, seek help from Sony Ericsson And/or your Mobile Phone Carrier
Why am I receiving a memory full notification?
Memory full warning notifications are shown once the SMS memory reaches 80% full, which is 80 out of 100 SMS.
The notifications show up every time on receiving a new message. On reaching 100%, "Memory full notification" message is shown and no new messages will be received until we make space for incoming messages by deleting some from the inbox.
Memory full warning notices are shown only if "Auto Erase Inbox" is set to Off in Messaging settings (Menu -> Settings -> Messaging). If set to On, then these notices are not shown. By default this is set to Off.
contact ur service provider to chk abt si registry or sim validity....if it is all fine then change the n/w settings in ur fone and after that reinsert sim,,,,any issues pls go to care centre for chking of sim slots....