Question about Jenoptik JD C160 Digital Camera
I need help it keeps on saying driver failed
After you delete very thing you have installed on your computer that has anything to do with your camera,
Download this and don't have your camera plug into your computer then install this it works....
: MR97310c Mini Digital Camera Drivers Version 2.03 All Functions work.zip
* Turn on your computer or reboot.(this ensures consistent starting point)
* Connect your camera to the PC using USB 1.1 cable.
* When the found new hardware window opens install drivers automatically.
* * the found new hardware window may open up more than once. If so then click install drivers automatically for each time it opens up.
* Double click the "PCCam" shortcut in your "All Programs" menu and follow directions.
If this does does not work ...
* Check to make sure the USB port is working properly in device manager.
* Make sure your computer is running a fully updated version of supported Microsoft Windows platform. Check computer properties for version of OS.
* Try having the camera turned on before connecting it to your computer.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2011 | Magnavox Keychain Digital Camera ...
Dec 05, 2010 | Dual Electronics Mini Dual Mode USB VGA...
May 30, 2010 | Philips P44417S Digital Camera
Mar 08, 2010 | Dual Electronics Mini Dual Mode USB VGA...
Jun 18, 2008 | Digital Blue American Idol Keychain...
Dec 31, 2007 | Cameras
1,991 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: