Question about Panasonic NE-1064 Stainless Steel 1000 Watts Microwave Oven
This is a problem with the inverter or a bad magnetron. Due to the lethal voltages used and produced, I do not recommend that an inexperienced person work on these.
Make sure it has a good airflow around it, check the vents to see they are not blocked off by some object or dust. I suspect the safety sendor is turning the unit off to prevent overheating.
Also inside your microwave is a big capasitor it holds 000,and 000s of volts if you do go inside it and tuch this cap, it could or would most likley kill you. Is it worth being killed for a fuse thats not blowen? I would recommend that you contact your nearest Panasonic-authorized servicer.
Keep us updated.
Posted on Nov 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2015 | In Microwave Ovens
Sep 28, 2012 | Microwave Ovens
Aug 06, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Jul 14, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Aug 31, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Jan 02, 2009 | Kenmore Microwave Ovens
Jun 26, 2008 | Amana ACO1860 Microwave Oven
Jul 23, 2007 | GE JVM1460SA Microwave Oven
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: