Question about Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Turn off the printer ( "Power" button).
2. Open printer cover and hold the button "Resume" (red circle in the triangle) and push and hold Power button.
3. Release button "Resume" and then push button "Resume" 2 times and release both buttons.
4. When printer become ready on the display write "CANON Idle".
5. Now close printer cover and push button "Resume" 4 times.
6. Then push "Power" button 3 times to turn off printer.
All done. The printer is ready to print.
Posted on Apr 21, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2013 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 10, 2011 | Saeco Magic De Luxe Espresso Machine
Mar 11, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Feb 26, 2011 | Lexmark X6150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 16, 2010 | Neovo F-417 17" LCD Monitor
Dec 06, 2009 | Gaggia Syncrony Logic 74884 Espresso...
Jun 15, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 03, 2008 | Whirlpool AWT5108 Top Load Washer
Jul 13, 2014 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
221 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!