Question about Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

The knobs of my pans have fallen apart on my BERGHOFF pans. I need replacement knobs.I need the phone number for BERGHOFF

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Brigadier General:

    An expert that has over 10,000 points.

  • Master
  • 8,909 Answers

If you were to log on to the manufacturer's web site, I think you will be pleasantly surprised as usually one is able to download, by model number, Customer Instruction Manuals, list of Dealers as required.

Just Google the manufacturer's name and follow the links. Make certain you are directed to the manufacturer's web site as some search engines direct you to other sites and they charge for the information that is normally free of charge.

I hope this helps.

Posted on Nov 09, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Need to replaced bake broil switch,how do i get to it

Make sure you turn the power off, then remove the knob and there should be two screws that hold the switch in place, remove them. Then pull the stove out and remove the screws on the back panel and that should give you access to the switch

Apr 15, 2015 | Microwave Ovens

2 Answers

Sharp Carousel Microwave door won't open, button broke

Take it to a Discount Appliance or Used Appliance store and have them repair it. There they will have the parts that are used and cheaper to repair than hiring an Appliance Service Technician.
Option 2
Take the microwave apart and go to and type in your model number and find the broken part and part number. Then order the part through or Later when parts arrive at your door... install theparts yourself and save money!

Mar 27, 2014 | Sharp R-1480 Microwave Oven

1 Answer

I have a ge advantium speedcook oven #SCA1000Hww01. The top vent is broken and has fallen off and I need to replace it but can't figure out from the manual what the part number is. I'm sure

The service manual (with exploded views, disassembly info, and part numbers) is here.

You can order GE parts from the Pros here, our favorite supplier.

We're happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.

Jan 16, 2013 | GE Advantium SCA1000H Convection /...

1 Answer

I have a gas Viking range. The oven burner ignitors light up and ignite the gas burners but quickly shut off - then go on again and off again- intermittently but frequently. This does not permit the...

Here is a test you can use to check the ignitors, Ignitor test. I also would like to you turn the thermostat knob slowly from the off position, When do you hear the click in the knob? You should hear it before the warm or lowest numbered setting on the knob. If you don't, replace the thermostat as it has failed. Need full model number to get you part.
Good Luck
Stay dry out there!!

Aug 28, 2011 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

I need a microwave timer knob for a sharp carosuel II model number R2M52B where can I find one or a replacement part that is compatable? Chris

You can go to and enter your model number and order the part you need, they also have a 800 number that costs you nothing to call and they have free shipping. You won't find the part in any local repair shops. Hope this helps you find what your looking for. Marry Xmas.

Dec 08, 2010 | Sharp Microwave Timer Knob 80QBP1089

1 Answer

I purchased the set of pot and pans for my parents 10 years ago. the 6' sause pan coating has come off. I bought the set from QVC. can you replace the pan? you can call me Ms. demandel at 404-788-0700....

Look Carefuly under or handle for number factory anything can identified those pan Then From check for service repair then fill up the form for order.. Good Luck

Sep 30, 2010 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Door cracked

Contact Whirlpool. Most stores won't sell a part like this, and if you get one from a repair center, it will either be a used door, or they will charge you an insane price for it. Most times, the manufacturer can get you parts at a cheaper price, or, if you're under warranty and the door just fell apart, they might be able to send you the door (or repair the whole thing themselves) for free!
They don't seem to have a phone number, but here's the email form to contact them:

Good luck! :)

Aug 26, 2009 | Whirlpool MH7140XF Microwave Oven

1 Answer

My panasonic microwave model NN T99)SAF is now missing a part. The part is on the inside of the microwave. It is a thin flat piece that is a cover over an opening for a fan or something . . .it is about 4"...

That is called the ceiling cover, also known as the waveguide cover, stirrer cover, or spatter shield.

It will definitely need to be replaced. It provides important protection for the magnetron.

You will need the following parts:

B20554U00AP ceiling cover
A90804U00AP canoe clip

The best place to order parts for this brand is Encompass (formerly Tritronics). Or you can call them toll-free at 866-779-5835.

We're happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.

Jan 30, 2009 | Panasonic NN-T990SA Microwave Oven

1 Answer

The control knob broke off for the europro toaster oven model number T0160L I use it all the time and I need a replacement for the knob Camille Dogery

Look for the parts & accessories search box on this page.

We're happy to help and we appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.

Jun 29, 2008 | Microwave Ovens

6 Answers

New Handle for Maxim 3 oven

Hi All -- I just spoke to a very helpful Maxim/Salton customer representative (1-800-231-9786 is the US #), and the glass door for the Maxim OV-300 is considered a "non-stock" part. This means that it's not in stock, but it is (hopefully ;) possible for the company to order it from their manufacturer in China, though it could "take months." I was able to place an order for the door for $20.90 USD including shipping to Los Angeles. Hopefully if others place orders, they'll really re-make some of these parts! Good luck, Penny

Feb 18, 2008 | Microwave Ovens

Not finding what you are looking for?
Microwave Ovens Logo

Related Topics:

27 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Microwave Ovens Experts

William Miller
William Miller

Level 3 Expert

9047 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers


Level 3 Expert

76691 Answers

Are you a Microwave Oven Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides