An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: CHANGE FROM JAPANESE TO ENGLISH (NVA-HD3100)
If it is a Microsoft WIndows machine, then you will need to buy a copy of Windows in English and re-install it.
If it is a Mac Machine:
* Click on the apple sign in the top left hand corner
* Choose the fourth option from the top
* In the top row, there is an icon with a blue flag, click on this.
* Choose the language you would prefer!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you may have a manual reset button on the face of the radio or behind the detachable face. This button can be accessed with either a paper clip or a ball point pen and should be pressed with the radio turned on.
Here is the link to the user manual
All the connections and installation wiring are well documented in english and french.
Hope this helps - please ask again if you have any problem :)