- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try reset your printer by following this procedure to reset it,
1. Without turning the unit off, unplug the power cord from the back of the product.
2. Press and hold # and 6 keys.
3. While holding those keys plug the power cord back in.
4. Wait until the screen goes blank before you release those keys.
5. Follow on printer screen instructions.This should fix the problem.
Unplug the power cord from the All-In-One as well as the power outlet. Plug the power cord directly to a wall outlet without surg protector. (if possible connect it to a different power outlet) Before connecting the power cord to the All-In-One press and hold the # and no 6 button and then insert the power cord, do not release the keys until you see a message a reset (if the screen goes blank then release the keys and turn the power on) Then check and see
I have a error code that is 0xd05d010d I have tried reinstallin g drivers and software didnt work. tried unpluging power cable and holding ok and cancle buttons and plugging back in didnt work. now Im not sure what to do can you help please.
the error message you encounter is new to me. however, you can try to partialy reset your printer.
1. while the unit is turn ON, unplug the power cord from the back of the printer
2. press and hold the # and 3 buttons together and dont release.
3. while holding the two buttons, plug-in back the power cord from the back of the printer.
4. wait for a couple of seconds, it will give you a message on the printer screen "PARTIAL NVM RESET".. when you see that message, you may release the two buttons.
5. in some cases, after you plug-in the power cord button frmo the back of the printer, the printer will become ONLINE.. and after 30 seconds it will automatically turn off. when that happens, just release the two buttons and press the power ON button to turn it ON.
6. after turning it ON, it will give you message "PARTIAL NVM reset".
note: after performing the steps, your printer will make some noise and it will eventually stops. then try to check if you still have that error message.
You can try resetting the printer.
Step 1. Unplug the power cord at the back of the printer while the printer is still on
Step 2. Press and hold the # and 6 button on the printer while the power cord is disconnected. And keep holdig the two buttons until you plug in the power back again.
Note : do not release the # and 6 when you plug the power cord back in. keep holding the two buttons until the printer would turn on then turn off or the printer would say anything about "reset"
Step 3. Try sending a fax after the successful reset of the printer