i know how to load music to sandisk sansa player.NOTE: If you're using a MAC, see answer ID 1141
- Load and sync music files using Windows Media Player
- Copy & paste or drag & drop music files to the player through "My Computer".
1. Connect the Sansa player to the computer.
2. Double-click My Computer
3. Locate and select the music file(s) to be copied to your Sansa player .
NOTE: You can select multiple files by holding the CTRL key down while clicking files. You can also select all the files on that particular folder by holding CTRL key then pressing A.
4. On your keyboard, hold the CTRL
key then press C
5. Under My Computer,
click the Sansa player.
NOTE: If the Sansa player is connected in MSC mode, you will see something similar to the image below:
If connected in MTP mode, you will see something similar to this:
6. Locate the Music
folder and double-click to open.
NOTE: In MTP mode, you may need to double click on
Internal Memory to get to the
7. Hold down the CTRL
key on the keyboard then press V
to paste the music files.
If you want to enjoy more music and video on Sansa Media Player
, you can try this guide.