Question about Computers & Internet
1.Insert the disk, and then restart the computer.
2. When you receive the following message, press any key:
Press any key to boot from CD or DVD.
3. Set the following preferences, and then click Next:
* Language to install
* Time and currency format
* Keyboard or input method
4. Click Repair your computer, select the operating system that you want torepair, and then click Next.
5. Click System Restore, and then click Next.
6. Click the restore point that you want to use, and then click Next.
Posted on Nov 09, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2013 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jan 02, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 09, 2017 | HP Computers & Internet
Apr 08, 2010 | Dell Vostro 410 Desktop Computer
Sep 30, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 11, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Dec 15, 2007 | Computers & Internet
Jan 21, 2018 | Computers & Internet
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!