Question about HP Deskjet D2360 InkJet Printer
For solving your problem do the following:
1. Connect the Printer Properly
2. Connect the Printer Port to the CPU Printer Port / USB
3. Switch on the Printer and wait for some time
4. Place the Printer Drivers Software CD in the DVD/CD Drive
5. Select the Appropriate OS drivers and double click on the folder
6. Double click on the Setup Icon and follow the steps
7. After installing the drivers, restart the system and you can take the print out using your printer
Let me know! that i Fixya the Problem
Posted on Nov 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 14, 2008 | HP Deskjet 2360 InkJet Printer
Jun 25, 2008 | HP Deskjet D2360 InkJet Printer
Feb 25, 2008 | HP Deskjet D2360 InkJet Printer
Sep 21, 2007 | HP Deskjet D2360 InkJet Printer
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!