Question about Hitachi Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
check to see if the sap feature is on. [ this is to listen to a program in another language. disable the feature either with your remote or on the tv, in the menu section or a sap button.
Posted on Feb 16, 2008
SOURCE: hitachi 42pd6600
I had a similar problem, but the solution offered on this site to another questioned worked for me, you may want to try thr following:-
Sound value’s have been lost in memory,
please do the following.
ENTER SERVICE MODE. MENU- 4-7-2-5.
Go to Audio menu.
Select Sound 2.
Re-instate the following
FM PRESCALE 15
NICAM PRESCALE AVL ON 35
SCART PRESCALE AVL ON 14
SCART VOLUME AVL ON 122
THESE WILL HAVE ALL DEFAULTED TO ZERO
GO TO STANDBY TO MEMORIZE
Posted on Mar 20, 2009
SOURCE: can't retune sharp aquos lcd tv
This is the best place that's near the manual you need.
They have the LC32D44E manuals, but not the "BK" at the end. I think the "BK" just means BLACK.
But, I think it will work for your TV.
Here's the link:
Click on the "Sharp Europe - Manuals and Download "
Then, Operation Manuals
Then, put your TV model# for the search.
Posted on Apr 21, 2009
Updating the Channel List Automatically You can update the channel list when the broadcaster adds new Services or if you move the TV to a new location.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Digital Menu", then press the ENTER button.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Channel", then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the ENTER button again, to select "Country".
4. Select the appropriate country by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER button to confirm your choice. Even though you have changed the country setting in this menu, the country setting for Analogue TV is not changed. (Refer to page 11 of the user guide)
5. Press the ▲ or ▼ button again, to select "Auto Store". Press the ENTER button. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will be displayed. The existing favourite channel list will not be deleted when the channel list is updated. To stop the scan before it has finished, press the ENTER button with "STOP" selected.
6. Press the EXIT button to exit. If the signal status is poor, the "No Service found! Check the aerial connection" message is displayed. Check the aerial connection and the try the procedure again
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2013 | Toshiba 46SL417U LCD TV
Apr 27, 2011 | Sharp LC26DV20U 26 in. LCD HDTV/DVD Combo
Oct 31, 2010 | LG 42PB4D 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Oct 30, 2010 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
Oct 11, 2010 | Televison & Video
Sep 09, 2010 | Toshiba 32AV502R LCD TV
Jul 12, 2010 | Toshiba 40RV525U 40 in. LCD TV
Nov 27, 2008 | Dynex 32 in. LCD Flat-Panel HDTV
Apr 06, 2008 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-52W3000 52 in. LCD...
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: