Question about Roper RAS6233KQ Top Load Washer
To access the lid switch, REMOVE POWER, lift the console by one of three ways.
1. Look in the back of the console, in each corner there will be a screw, unscrew until the console can be pushed forward.
2. The trim on either side can be pried off from the top, grasp and pull forward to expose to expose a screw.
3. insert a putty knife under each corner, push to release a latch. With console lifted:
1. You will find a lid switch connector (white or gray in color). Unplug the switch from the connector.
2. There will be two brass colored clips. Place a flat blade screwdriver straight down into the opening on top of the washer and into the groove of the clip. Push the screwdriver down and away from you and the clip will release.
3. Open the lid of the washer and place your hand under the front rim of the opening (DO NOT grab the wash tub). Tilt and slide cabinet forward to remove.
Posted on Jun 16, 2008
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2010 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
on Dec 16, 2009 | Washing Machines
Oct 26, 2010 | Kenmore 24032\24036 Top Load Washer
Oct 19, 2010 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Mar 23, 2010 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top...
Oct 26, 2009 | Maytag 22 Cycles Topload washer, SAV365Z
Jan 19, 2009 | Admiral AW22 Top Load Washer
Nov 28, 2008 | Kenmore 24032\24036 Top Load Washer
May 30, 2008 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9564J Top...
May 19, 2008 | Kenmore 23812 Top Load Washer
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: