Why my nokia C3 doesnt ring accordingly although i set the ring tone already?its only vibrate.i'm not using silent mode.
I can imagine it how annoying it would be to you to see your cell vibrating instead of playing your favorite ring tone. Most probably it could be because of incorrect Profile configuration. It is possible to make your phone vibrate in almost every profile so we will assume that it is the reason for your problem too. Do the following and check some parameters as described.
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Profiles
2. Select Profile and then Select General.
3. After selecting General you will be given 3 options (Activate, Personalize, Timed)
4. Select Personalize.
5. In the Incoming Call Alert field, select Ringing.
6. In the Ringing Tone field, select your favorite ring tone.
7. Scroll down, (push down button) the next field would be Ringing Volume. For now select the max.
8. Scroll down to the Vibrating Alert field and set it to Off.
9. Scroll further down thill the very last field where it says Alert For, select All Calls for this field.
10. Save your modifications.
11. Activate the profile and see if it works now.
Only and only If it doesn't work, it may be due to software corruption.
In that case reset your phone to the factory default settings by going to:
Menu > Settings > Press UP button.
Select Restore Factory Sett. give your Security Code (default = 12345) and viola.
(Make backup of your messages ad contacts before attempting this)
Jun 04, 2011 |
Nokia C3 Cell Phone