Question about Quantaray QSX-DigiPro 8500 Tripod

1 Answer

Extention tube the center tube has two pieces and if I can buy another lower piece I could extend the hight another foot. Do they sell parts for this tripod?

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 2,794 Answers

Not for that particular way. The only thing you can do is put it on a higher platform.

Posted on Jun 16, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

Where can i find replacemet parts for my tri pod

Quantaray does not sell parts or repair thrir tripods. Sorry, get a new one.

May 06, 2014 | Quantaray QSX-DigiPro 8500 Tripod

1 Answer

Where can I buy the Bower quick release plate for full size/ adjustable photo-video tripod?

very hard to find this piece . they don't make the parts any longer , but you can go on-line to ebay and check them out.. it is usually not that hard to find that piece on ebay. i have seen them on ebay many times..

Dec 15, 2010 | Bower Quick Release Plate for Full...

1 Answer

I recently bought a Joby Gorillapod and was very surprised and frustrated the balljoint connection was mission. On some of the boxes no did it indicate this part was missing however there was a empty box...

Hi! Thanks for buying a Joby product. What Gorillapod did you buy? We have 2 products that have ballheads as accessories. You can find out more about the Ballheads (one for our Gorillapod SLR Zoom and one for Gorillapod Focus) at and

Jun 07, 2010 | Joby Gorillapod (GP3-01EN) Tripod

1 Answer

Looking for a dynex trp-60 plate (to replace lost one).

Try for that part. There is listed the widest selection of quick releases and support more brands than any other web site I’ve seen.

Jun 03, 2010 | Dynex 60" Universal Tripod

1 Answer

I broke a piece off of my tripod mount, can I buy

Call us at 800 735-4373 if you are in the USA. From your description of the problem the answer is no. We would have to know which tripod and exactly what broke.

Apr 26, 2010 | Giottos (VT806) Tripod

1 Answer

3 black pieces and the spring piece fell out while cranking it way do they go back in- they obviously help smooth out the vertical raising and lowering...they re not broken.

Try for that part. There is listed the widest selection of Bogen parts and support more models than any other web site I’ve seen. There are losts of pictures to help find just the right part.

Feb 03, 2010 | Manfrotto 475B Pro Tripod

1 Answer

I have a nice manfrotto tripod and one of the snaps on one of the legs no longer works, so the tripod now slouches on one leg. Is it worthwhile to repair it, or do I just need to buy a new one? I paid...

If the leg lock is still there in one piece, should be no issue. If you notice, the leg lock covers bothe an upper part of the leg and a smaller diameter lower part. Take a socket (8mm if I remember corectly) and barley tighten the nits on the bottom half of the locfk. Loosen and tighten nuts until rasing and lowering leg is no issue.

Jan 10, 2010 | Photography

1 Answer

One Leg has loss it's grip.

take it apart, there is a rubber ring like a belt or rubber band, either broken or missing. you will have to find a relacement for that, may have to take apart another leg to have one to compare, course I don't honestly know where you will find that piece. too take it apart just keep spinning the lock counterclockwise until it comes off. good luck.

May 26, 2007 | Velbon Ultra MAXi Tripod

Not finding what you are looking for?
Quantaray QSX-DigiPro 8500 Tripod Logo

Related Topics:

74 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Quantaray Photography Experts


Level 3 Expert

100243 Answers

R.A. Ellis
R.A. Ellis

Level 3 Expert

6775 Answers

Tony Parsons
Tony Parsons

Level 3 Expert

2112 Answers

Are you a Quantaray Photography Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides