Question about Abit A17 Guru Motherboard
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi had similar problem today, 1 long 4 short beeps - so not exactly the same.
I ended up resetting the CMOS - and this fixed my problem.
Hope that helps!
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
I still did not find beep code that match your problem..
Anyways here are the common beep codes for your motherboard.. it might help you too.
1. No beep - no reaction, the mother board is dead, power supply problem, processor and or ram problem.
2. 1beep - board is working fine.
3. One long beep then it shuts down - cpu problem, your processor is not working or missing.
4. 1short beep - system boots normally
5. 2short beeps - CMOS setting error.
6. 1long 1short beep - dram error
7. 1long 2 short beep - video card or monitor not connected
8. 1long 3 short beep - keyboard error.
9. 1long 9short beep - ROM error
10. Long beep - memory card is missing or not connected
11. Short beep - power supply error
12 Four beeps - there is no fan detected on Fan1 or Fan2 header. make sure to attach or reset CMOS bios to factory setting.
Hope this gave you an idea of your problem..
Much appreciated if you rate this help..thanks..
Posted on May 24, 2010
F.O. code points to button reset? This one is beyond me, suggest you see if the reset button is sticking on and causing it not to boot ( try bypassing this and the power switch and fabricate a switch to power the board on)
Posted on Jan 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2014 | Abit Fatal1ty AN9 32X Motherboard
Sep 07, 2011 | Abit AI7 Motherboard
Mar 05, 2011 | Abit NF8-V Motherboard
Jan 01, 2011 | Abit AG8 Motherboard
May 23, 2010 | Abit AV8-3rd Eye Motherboard
Nov 18, 2009 | Compaq Presario Notebook
May 05, 2009 | Abit A17 Guru Motherboard
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!