Question about Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Record a Personal Greeting
1. Access the answering system from any handset. Wait until the system finishes its announcements, or press 5 (Stop) to skip them.
2. Press 8 (RecNewGreeting).
3. Wait for the system to say "Record greeting," then begin speaking.
4. When you're finished, press 8 to stop recording. The system plays back your new greeting.
5. To keep this greeting, press End. To re-record it, go back to step 2.
Or you can get the manual on the link below page 17.
Posted on Nov 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2015 | Uniden Dect1480-6 Dect 6.0 Cordless 6...
Jul 18, 2013 | Uniden Dect1480-6 Dect 6.0 Cordless 6...
Jul 11, 2013 | Uniden Dect1480-6 Dect 6.0 Cordless 6...
Sep 14, 2011 | Uniden DECT14803 Phone
Jul 30, 2011 | Uniden DECT14803 Phone
Jul 07, 2011 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Jun 15, 2011 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Apr 06, 2010 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Mar 24, 2010 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Aug 10, 2016 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
499 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!