Can,t get scanner off all channels locked mode
Please try this!!
You may need a soft or hard reset. Here's some reading and instructions.
Please use this first!
resetting your scanner
1. Turn off your scanner, and then turn it on again.
2. Insert a pointed object into the reset hole on the back
of the scanner. Then, gently press and release the reset
button. Pressing reset does not clear the scanner's
working memory or the V-Scanner folders.
If this doesn't work here's step two! CAUTION. THIS WILL ERASE EVERYTHING, but it MAY Fix the Problem!!
Initializing your scanner clears all information stored in your
scanner's working memory. Initialize your scanner only when
you are sure it is not working properly. V-Scanner memory is
not affected when you initialize the scanner.
1. Turn off the scanner, and turn it on again. First, the DSP
boot version, and then Welcome To Digital Trunking appears.
2. Press 0. The following messages appear on the display:
Exits if no
3. Press 1. The following messages appear on the display:
ENTER if Yes
CL to EXIT
4. Press ENT. The following messages appear on the display:
Clr Main Mem
V-Scan is OK
5. Do not turn off your scanner until the initialization is
complete. When the initialization is complete, M000 and
Bank 0 Ch 00 appear on the display.
Hope this works.. Happy Scanning
Nov 20, 2012 |
Radio Shack Pro-96 Scanner