Question about M-Audio Fast Track USB (FASTTRACK) Audio Input
To alleviate this problem, try moving your M-Audio device a short
distance away from your computer. Another solution is to turn off
Bluetooth and your wireless network and / or airport card during the
recording. If you have a cell phone, move it away from your speakers
and M-Audio interface.
Limited bandwidth of the USB 1.1 bus:
- 2 Inputs and 0 Outputs at 24Bit / 96kHz
- 0 Inputs and 2 Outputs at 24Bit / 96kHz
- 4 Inputs and 2 Outputs at 24Bit / 44.1 or 48kHz
- 2 Inputs and 4 Outputs at 24Bit / 44.1 or 48kHz
- 4 Inputs and 4 Outputs at 16Bit / 44.1 or 48kHz
- 2 Inputs and 8 Outputs at 16Bit / 44.1 or 48kHz (Sonica Theater)
- 4 Inputs and 4 Outputs with every other sample rate up to 16Bit/44.1kHz. This information applies to recording/playback through separate physical Inputs and/or Outputs. Of course you can't get more inputs or outputs than physically present on your USB Audio device. Playing multiple audio tracks that are mixed down within a software application and being output through the available physical audio outputs on the M-Audio USB audio device is always possible (e.g. playing a virtually unlimited amount of audio tracks within a software application, played through the outputs 1+2 on the USB audio device). Some M-Audio USB audio devices do not support all listed Sample Rates and/or Bit Depths (e.g. MobilePre/FastTrack up to 48kHz, Black Box always at 44.1 kHz).
For USB devices equipped with an power button or switch, power off your M-Audio device before putting the computer in sleep mode, and wake the computer from sleep mode before powering your device back on.
For USB devices without a power switch, disconnect the USB cable before putting the computer in sleep mode, and wake the computer from sleep mode before reconnecting. You can disconnect the USB cable from either the M-Audio device or the computer. When disconnecting from the computer, make sure you reconnect to the same USB port.
If your M-Audio device is not working after following the procedures above, restart your computer to re-establish a connection with the device.
Posted on Nov 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2012 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
on Jan 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 31, 2011 | Logitech Z-5300 Computer Speakers
Oct 21, 2009 | M-Audio Fast Track USB (FASTTRACK) Audio...
Apr 08, 2009 | Samson G-TRACK USB RECORDING MICROPHONE...
Aug 31, 2008 | M-Audio Fast Track Pro Mobile USB...
Mar 13, 2008 | Cakewalk SONAR 4 Producer Edition for PC
Mar 04, 2008 | Tascam US-144 Sound Card
May 05, 2011 | M-Audio Fast Track USB (FASTTRACK) Audio...
555 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: