Question about Apogee XHD Expansion Card for Pro Tools HD and ADDA16X Expansion Module
Hi, Try do the following:
1) Uninstall all Hardware & Software related to the issue.
USING THIS MANUAL
In this manual, "parameters" are defined as the characteristics of operation, such as
CLOCK SOURCE or AES format, and are capitalized in this manner : CLOCK SOURCE.
"Values" are defined as the choices available for each parameter - for example, the parameter CLOCK SOURCE has the values INTernal,WC and INPUT Values are italicized in this manner: S/PDIF.
"Settings" are defined as the entire set of parameters and values.
When physical controls such as buttons or switches are referred to in the text,
they are highlighted in this manner: DOWN.
To reset the AD-16X, power up the unit while pressing the DOWN button. This provides a quick method to return to factory default settings when exploring the unit's functionality and capabilities. When reset, the conversion level is set so a +4 dBu analog input results in a -16 dBFs digital output.
Follow these simple steps to get started quickly:
1) Connect an AC input and the desired analog inputs and digital outputs to the AD-16X's rear panel.
2) Reset the AD-16X by powering up the unit while pressing the DOWN button.
3) Once the AD-16X has booted up, the CLOCK SOURCE will default to INTernal and the SAMPLE RATE will default to 44.1kHz.
4) If lock to an external word clock is desired, press the DOWN button until the WC lights .
5) To change to another sample rate (if CLOCK SOURCE is set to INTernal), press the NEXT button until the Sample Rate Display flashes, then press either the UP or DOWN buttons to select the desired sample rate.
6) In the clock window, verify that the desired sample rate is indicated and the"Lock Exclamation Point" is lit. If an X-Option card is installed, the AD-16X may be set in an Advanced Option routing configuration; please see page 9 for details.
3) Click on this link to Download the User Manual and Go To Page 9.
4) Click on this link to Download/Install All the CURRENT UPDATES for EACH SOFTWARE PROGRAM. Be sure to follow Installation Instructions.
Posted on Nov 09, 2010
So wait, Protools does see the Rosetta device, or it does not? It sounds like the computer at least saw the device if you updated the firmware, correct?
Please clarify a bit here... I read your question 4 times and still can't make heads or tails of it really... does protools see the rosetta but just can't read the signal, or it does not see it?
Posted on Nov 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2013 | ASUS GeForce Computers & Internet
Sep 23, 2011 | Rosetta Stone Spanish (Latin American) -...
Apr 04, 2010 | Rosetta Stone V3 English (U.K.) Level 3...
Feb 22, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad 600 Notebook
Nov 02, 2009 | Digidesign Mbox External Sound System
Nov 19, 2007 | Lynx Aurora 8 and 16: Aurora 16 Sound Card
274 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: