Question about Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
The coffee pot has Patent 2272609 and the number 2363978 on the bottom. It has a small bottom part (like a pot) with a small pouring spout, then a middle piece fits in that about the same size with a funnel design on the bottom and little holes in the bottom, a flat metal thing with a flat metal stick in the center fits inside the middle part and it also has holes in it. and last is the lid. No glass perculator thing on it just a black knob.
Does anyone know how to make coffee in this thing? If you could put some detailed instrcutions I would be very grateful! Thank you!
1) Boil the water you’ll need in another pot.
2) Put 1 tablespoon of ground coffee (drip grind, not percolator grind) in the reduced diameter, perforated bottom of the brewing chamber.
3) Put the grind/water separator (the perforated, flat handled plate with cup markings on the handle) in the Brewing Chamber, over the coffee grounds.
3) Put the Brewing Chamber on top of the Holding Chamber.
4) Pour the appropriate number of cups boiling water into the brewing chamber; put the lid with the black knob on the brewing chamber.
5) Let the water drain through the coffee grinds (5-10 minutes).
6) Remove Brewing Chamber, clean out the coffee grounds, and replace the lid on the holding chamber.
7) Enjoy your coffee! Keep it warm on the stove at LOW heat setting.
for the most information on the Revere cookware lines, go to: http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeoywo4/theshineshop2/id1.html
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2010 | Regal Ware K1301 Coffee Maker
on Apr 09, 2015 | Home
Sep 16, 2010 | West Bend (59055) Stainless steel 60-Cup...
Sep 23, 2009 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Mar 28, 2009 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Mar 02, 2009 | GE Profile JP930 Electric Cooktop
Mar 11, 2008 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
896 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: