Question about RCA RC65I iPod and iPhone 3G Docking Clock Radio
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
UNPLUG!!! Wait 15 seconds. Plug in again, CLOCK will flash 12am.
Press "set" button ONCE.
Press Double Back Arrows |<< to go backward from Midnight
Press Double Forward Arrows |>> to go forward from Midnight
(Either press-hold the Double Arrows for quick minute-scroll or repeat-press Double Arrow for a slower minute-by-minute change.)
Posted on Nov 02, 2008
According to the instructions that we received with our clock. You should be able to get the Instruction manual from firstname.lastname@example.org. It is also supposed to be under the support section of the website www.dpi-global.com but I couldn't find such a link.
However the "Operational Support" insert has the following:
Setting the clock
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" for at least 4 seconds.
2. While holding the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button", press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" to set the clock
Setting the Alarms
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "AL1" or "AL2" Button for at least 4 seconds.
NOTE: An alarm icon will begin to flash on the LCD display.
2. While holding the "AL1" or "AL2" Button, press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the alarm time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "AL1" or "AL2" Button to set the clock.
4. Press the "AL1" or "AL2" Button consecutively to switch alarm one and alarm two between sounding to a buzzer, the currently set radio station, or a docked iPod.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
SOURCE: Need user manual for rp3765a
Here's a link to a site that claims to have the manual.
In order to download you need to register. It's free. I haven't used this site but I do download from a few other tech sites that require registration. It's never led to any problems (spam emails, etc.) but you should scan anything you download from any site for viruses just to be safe.
Posted on Dec 06, 2008
use the selector switch on the top, switch it to wake 1 or wake 2. set the time that you want that alarm to go off. then push the switch all the way back to the left to deactivate it. then to activate the alarm, use the buttons on top labeled wake 1 or wake 2 to turn the desired alarm on. pushing that button repeatedly will cycle the alarm to either beep, radio, or it will turn that alarm off.
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
I have been looking for sometime and have finally found a 3rd party power converter. Another solution is to send your docking station to Bose and for $99.00 they will repin the dock so charging will work. The converter and adapter only cost about $30.00. Here is the link to the site I ordered from. I just ordered it so I am not abot to confirm functionality yet.....
Posted on Oct 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 30, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 27, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 07, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 23, 2010 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
Nov 12, 2009 | Digital Products International ILIVE...
Jan 30, 2009 | Innovative iPod Clock Radio with Dock...
Dec 28, 2008 | Satechi iPod Docking Station Speakers with...
Dec 25, 2008 | Digital Products International Clok Smooth...
312 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: