Question about Timex 1440 Nylon watch
To set the digital time and date on your Timex, please follow the steps below.
Timex Digital Watch
1. Press and hold the "Set" button for 2 seconds. The "Set" button is on the lower right side.
2. Press the "Date Advance" button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds.
3. Press the "Change Mode" button on the lower left to set the hour. The hour will flash. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct hour is displayed.
4. Press the "Change Mode" button again to set the correct 10s unit (first digit 1 or 0) for the minutes. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct first digit of the minutes is displayed. Repeat this step to set the second digit of the minutes.
5. Repeat Steps 1 through 4 of this section to set the year, month, date and day and whether to use 12- or 24-hour time for your watch.
6. When finished, press the "Set" button (on the lower right) to return to the current time view and lock in your settings.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Aug 15, 2011
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2014 | Kenneth Cole Unlisted Ana-Digi watch
Apr 13, 2011 | Citizen Watches
Oct 29, 2010 | Watches
Jun 13, 2010 | Casio Waveceptor WVA104HA-1AV Wrist Watch
Dec 25, 2009 | Watches
Sep 21, 2009 | DKNY Watches
Apr 17, 2009 | Watches
Apr 13, 2009 | Watches
Jan 24, 2009 | Casio Sea-Pathfinder SPF40-T Wrist Watch
Sep 29, 2008 | Tag Heuer 2000 Aquaracer WAB2011.BA0803...
151 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: