Question about RIM BlackBerry 8800
Use the Unlock code and Unlock the Mobile from the Network Lock,to get the Unlock code,You can Reach here
http://www.mobile-unlocker.com/blackberry-8830/rs2wp9/ buy the Unlock code at reliable cost and Unlock the mobile...You can Unlock it safe and secure.
Posted on Nov 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry 8800
Oct 22, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Aug 27, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry ® 8830 Cellular Phone
Jul 16, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 8800
Dec 28, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry 8800
Dec 19, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
It's a clear and fully detailed guide on how to unlock a BlackBerry 8830:
1. Insert any sim card
2. Turn off all of the wireless connections
3. Go to Options
4. Select Advanced Options
5. Select SIM Card
6. Hit menu select show keyboard (if your BlackBerry have touchscreen)
7. Type MEPD ( you will not be able to see what you are typing )
8. Type MEP2 ( you will not be able to see what you are typing )
9. Now the phone will prompt you to enter network mep code
10. if you not already have the code, then i suggest BlackBerryMEP.COM to get it from .
11. Enter the code ( you should see "code accepted" )
12. Restart your BlackBerry .
SOURCE : BLACKBERRYMEP.COM
Apr 26, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry 8800
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: