If you canceled or deleted you can retrieve them in most web email clients.
If you've deleted a message permanently, by clicking Delete Forever
in your Spam or Trash, it isn't possible to recover the message.
If you've moved a message to Trash, by clicking Delete
, but it's been fewer than 30 days and you haven't permanently deleted it, follow these steps to put it back in your inbox:
- Sign in to Gmail.
- Click Trash along the left side of any Gmail page. (If you don't see Trash along the left side of your Gmail page, go to the Labels tab in Settings, then click the show link next to the Trash label.)
- Locate the message you'd like to move to your inbox, and check the box next to the sender's name.
- Click Move to Inbox.
Of course, you can also undelete a message quickly as long as it is still in your Yahoo! Mail's Trash
Undelete Mail in Yahoo! Mail
To undelete a message in Yahoo! Mail or Yahoo! Mail Classic:
- Go to the Trash folder.
- Open the desired message.
- Click Move in the Yahoo! Mail toolbar.
- Select Inbox or any other folder to recover the message.
- In Yahoo! Mail, you can also drag and drop the email to any folder, of course.
Also you can serach on Yahoo itself by look at the left upper corner you can see a search bar if you
remember some info. from the sender.