Question about RCA P52937 52" Rear Projection Television

3 Answers

Fuse fl231 i am trying to buy the fuse fl231 part #259213.can you please tell me where i can buy it. noone has it listed on teh site..thank you.

Posted by on

  • wayfastytee Jun 16, 2008

    anyone know where i can buy this??

  • wayfastytee Jul 09, 2008

    hi i got the fuse out it in, and now my tv wont turn on. light comes
    off and on about 4 times then shuts off,and i see no pictutre the
    entire time. do u have any support? please help..thank you


3 Answers

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Master
  • 373 Answers

You could possibly get a fuse at a car parts place or Radio Shack, however if you don't want to make a trip to the store I have done this several times with no problems....Take an AC cord and strip the cover back to get to the strands inside and cut out one strand of the copper wires and either wrap it around the old fuse or solder it across the fuse on the foil side. It is equal to about 5 amps. If the wire blows there is a short in the circuit and would require more assistance from me or another expert.....Dennis

Posted on Jun 16, 2008

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • RCA Master
  • 3,459 Answers

You can get the correct RCA OEM parts and instrucitons from . They have a kit built just for this issue.

Posted on May 12, 2010

You rock it worked and took like 15 min, thanks for saving me 400 bucks

Posted on Jul 19, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Bowed misaligned colors on screen

The FL231 is available along with the DL231 and CL230 which should be replaced all together. has the ITC222 and ITC222A convergence option missing repair kit it conntains the parts and instructions on CD.

May 13, 2010 | RCA R52WM24 52" HDTV Projection Television

1 Answer

I replaced the fl231 fuse in my rca HD52W58 and it went back out

Had the same problem , you have to resolder the flyback before replacing the fuse.

Jun 25, 2009 | RCA HD52W58 52" TV

1 Answer

Where can I purchase the FL231 fuse?

union electronics or just google. rca part # 259213

Dec 04, 2008 | RCA R52WM24 52" HDTV Projection Television

1 Answer

Where do you find this fuse?

the fl231 fuse problem can occur with movemtn of tv. Its caused by brittle connections. I get my special fuses from union electronics 1800 648 6657 or google the rca part 259213 check out my article in my tips and tricks section to determine if you have the fl231 problem if you dont have the convergence option in under setup in customer menu. then i would say you do, this is caused by bad solder connections and you wil have to solder this part in.

Oct 05, 2008 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

1 Answer

Part # ?

RCA part 259213 its a 400ma 125V fuse

Jul 17, 2008 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

2 Answers

RCA fl231 fuse has them they are RCA part number 259213 they are a 400ma 125v fuse.

Jul 17, 2008 | Televison & Video

5 Answers

R56WH78 convergence problem

Get a new TV , i have had problems every year and now its off warranty, I will never buy an RCA again as long as I live,

May 13, 2008 | RCA R56WH76 Projection Television

2 Answers


ok first question i have for you your setup options in the main menu do you have a convergence option... if you dont it is probaly a very specail fuse that lets the set know it is a projection tv with 3 tubes ...fl231... if you can get this fuse rca part #259213 and you can solder. i can tell you how to fix this and it will cost u 5 bucks and no more than an hour

Apr 28, 2008 | RCA R56WH76 Projection Television

4 Answers

RCA 52w59 projection fuse fl231

Instead of taking the board out, I just soldered two wires to the old fl231 fuse on the underside. Installed a fuse holder with a half amp fuse. And I re-soldered all of the flyback points. My tv is working like new. thanks for everyone's help.

Dec 28, 2007 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

1 Answer

Rca r52wh74 - no auto convergance

you need to replace chemical type fuse marked FL231 part number 259213, it`s located next to the flyback transformer, theres 3 of them there but 231 is the only one I`ve seen cause your problem, replace it and you`ll be all set.Happy Holidays !

Nov 29, 2007 | Televison & Video

Not finding what you are looking for?
RCA P52937 52" Rear Projection Television Logo

Related Topics:

721 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top RCA Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

72670 Answers

matt martin
matt martin

Level 3 Expert

1207 Answers

Jaime Hernandez

Level 3 Expert

2296 Answers

Are you a RCA Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides