Question about HP Digital Printers - Hewlett-Packard All-In-One Printer, Scanner, Copier from Sears
I will list the steps that will allow you to scan your photos.
1. Turn on your computer,let it bootup, then turn on your printer.
2. Locate the "HP Imaging Director" icon on your computer ( placed there when your printer was
installed on your computer), double click it and a screen will appear which shows the scanning
options of your printer.
3. Lift the printer's lid and place a photo on the glass top.
4. Click "Scan Picture" from the scanning menu.
5. The scanning lamp will come on and make one pass under the photo, as this is happening,
your photo will appear on your monitor, allowing you to see the scanning result.
At this time,you can make adjustments, if you wish, to the scanned photo or accept it as is.
6. Click the "Accept" button and the scanning lamp will make a final pass under the photo.
7. The photo can be seen in the HP Photo Gallery or your computer's My Picture folder.
I hope this helps you.
Posted on Jan 26, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2010 | Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 26, 2009 | Canon MP970 Photo All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 20, 2009 | Acer Aspire 1640Z Notebook
Jan 28, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
Jan 19, 2009 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Dec 16, 2008 | Baby Gear
167 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: