I need help this is frustrating! I cant turn my mp3 on because the screen that has the SanDisk logo keeps repeating and repeating over and over again, i tried the recovery method but it doesnt work, idk what else to do! can anyone help me???
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Uploaded 5 video answers.
Re: sandisk screen keeps repeating
Follow this process right click on computer then 1. click properties 2.hardware 3.device manager 4.universal serial bus controller(open the + sign) 5.click upper one double click 6 go to driver 7.click on the update driver 8. then choose second one (advanced) then next 9.click don't search 10.then next next if it is over same process with anotherone then restart your computer and enjoy you ipod and don't forget to give rating
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Run the recovery tool from the SanDisk website. Make sure you select "format" when prompted.
You need to put the device into "recovery mode" before you run the tool.
- Turn the device off (hold power for 20 seconds)
- slide the hold switch into "hold" position.
- Press and hold the "record" button while connecting it to your computer. Keep holding the "record" button until you see the "new hardware found" on your computer.
Then run the recovery tool. Again, select format when prompted.
Best of Luck.