a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Yesterday I also got the same problem on Samsung DUOS SGH-D780! I found temporary solution how to drop this error message and run the phone normally, but after next reboot it often become again. I will ask Samsung tech. support about this, but now here is the emergency solution:
1. Turn OFF the phone (by removing the battery) 2. Move out all the SIM cards from the phone 3. Insert the battery again (BUT DON'T TURN ON THE PHONE, just insert the battery) 4. Insert a charging cable into the phone and insert the adapter in wall outlet
(then I see the loading screen for the short time and after that CHARGING icon appears)
5. After that turn ON the phone. It will start in no-sim mode. 6. Turn OFF the phone 7. Remove battery, insert SIM-cards, insert the battery. 8. Turn ON the phone
After that it gonna be work good until next reloading...
charge the phone with its own charger. dont use universal charger or other nokia mobile charger. china mobile have this problem. so charge the battery with the charger that came with it. hope ur problem will be solved.
Look at the gold contact points on the back of the SIM card. Check to see if there is any obstructions on them. If there is, take a slightly damp (not a lot of moisture!) paper towel and rub over it. Then dry it. Try putting it in your phone and see if it works. If it does, there you go.
If it doesn't, you might want to consider getting a new SIM card......