Question about Broderbund PrintMaster Platinum
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. In Tools/Options/General Options, check the box beside "Optimal Printing Resolution".
2. Go to File/Printer Setup/Printer Setup.
3. Under "Name" select Broderbund PDF Converter v2.10d
4. Next, go to File/Professional Printing.
5. Select "Save As PDF".
6. At the next screen, type the name of the PDF file you want to save in "Project Name".
7. Under "PDF Resolution", select 600 dpi.
8. Click on "Save As". In the next window, browse to the folder in which you want to save the file (for example: My Documents).
9. Click on the "Save" button.
10. PrintMaster will save the PDF file to the folder you selected.
11. Open the file in Adobe Acrobat to make sure all the elements and pages are there and that it looks as expected.
Posted on Jan 19, 2009
found the fix for printmaster 18 broderbund pdf saving problems...
1-close all open programs and return to desktop.
2-click START and choose CONTROL PANEL
4-right click on BRODERBUND PDF CREATER, then select PROPERTIES (the broderbund PDF creater properties window will open)
5-click the PORTS tab, then select ADD PORT button. (the printer ports window will open)
6-click NEW PORT, then enter PMPDF in the ENTER A PORT NAME window, then click OK
7-click CLOSE at the PRINTER PORTS window. you will now be looking at the broderbund PDF creater properties window
8-a check mark will be located next to the new PMPDF printer port. click APPLY. the broderbund pdf creator will now be located next to the new port. click OK.
9-exit all windows and restart the computer. once the computer restarts, you can save your project as a pdf file.
Posted on Feb 01, 2009
As a work around untill we can figure this issue out. http://www.acrosoftware.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp
This is a FREE PDF Print to file program.
At the top left of the page the are links to the PDF Creator and the Required GPL Ghostscript 8. The program will not function without it. Both programs work with x64 Vista. Read the website for the other benifits or the program.
Posted on Apr 01, 2009
i couldnt locate one on the new but if you launch the program it will have a help feature under the list on the MENU bar on printmaster you might have to print it... or call Broderbund for a replacement ... you might even fine one on ebay ....
Posted on Dec 27, 2009
Testimonial: "Thank you for the info."
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2015 | Broderbund PrintMaster Platinum Version 18
Aug 13, 2008 | Broderbund PrintMaster Platinum 16
Feb 28, 2014 | Mindscape PrintMaster Premier 7.0
Sep 10, 2011 | Broderbund PrintMaster Platinum 15 Full...
Aug 27, 2010 | Broderbund PrintMaster Platinum Version 18
Apr 10, 2010 | Broderbund PrintMaster Platinum Version 18
Jan 10, 2010 | Broderbund PrintMaster Platinum Version 18
Apr 01, 2009 | Broderbund PrintMaster Platinum Version 18
Jan 28, 2009 | Broderbund PrintMaster Platinum 16
499 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: