Question about D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
The manual, which goes step by step through the setup, is at the following link:
Posted on Nov 08, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Plug the magicJack into the power adapter that has been provided
2. Plug the Ethernet cord that has been provided into the magicJack
3. Plug the other end of the Ethernet cord into your modem our router
4. Plug a telephone into the magicJack
5. Plug the power adapter into a power outlet
6. Visit mjreg.com on your computer, tablet or smartphone
IMPORTANT: Your computer, tablet, or smartphone MUST be connected to the same network as the magicJack to be able to register
Item 6 is what you appear not to have done, in order to get dial tone.
Apr 17, 2014 | magicjack.com Computers & Internet
Jan 14, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 14, 2010 | Belkin Wireless Play Router (F7D4302)
May 10, 2010 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Nov 12, 2009 | D-Link (DI-711) Router
Oct 31, 2009 | Acer eMachines 520-2890 Notebook
Feb 22, 2009 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 25, 2007 | D-Link DI-624 Air Plus XtremeG Wireless...
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!