Question about Dell Computers & Internet
(BOOTMGR IS MISSING PRESS Ctrl+Alt+Delete .) my laptop configuration is intel 3i Pro, Hdd 500 gb ,
Ram 4gb , OS is Windows 7 . place help me ...............
Hi Good day!! There might be a corrupted files in your windows (BOOTMGR) you will need a windows 7 CD
* Insert your Windows 7 disk into your DVD player and restart your computer.
* The next screen you see should have the Language, Time and Currency and Keyboard boxes.
* In the lower left side there are two options: "What to know before installing Windows" and "Repair your computer."
* Click on "Repair your computer"
* Windows will then try to find the installation directory for Vista or Windows 7, depending on what you have.
* Next up is a screen with a box called Recovery Options. Click the first option, Startup Repair.
* You'll see a Startup Repair box with the message "Startup Repair is checking your system for problems..."
* When it's done, it will prompt you to reboot. If there is more than one problem it may reboot again to continue repairing.
* At this point, you can remove the DVD, reboot and everything should be working.
Thank you for using FixYa
Please accept if my solution helps you!!
Posted on Nov 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2013 | Toshiba Satellite L500 Series Notebook
Sep 12, 2012 | Sony VAIO PCV-W10 PC Desktop
Nov 18, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 29, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 12, 2008 | Computers & Internet
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!