Question about Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Do not touch the electrical contacts or print head nozzles on the Cartridge. The machine may not print properly if you touch it.
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and open the Paper Output Tray.
2. Lift the Scanning Unit (Cover), then hold it open with the Scanning Unit Support (C).
3. Pinch the tabs and open the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover.
4. Remove the Cartridge.
5. Take a new Cartridge out of its package and remove the orange protective tape gently
6. Put a new Cartridge in the Cartridge Holder.(The Color Cartridge should be installed into the left slot and the Black Cartridge should be into the right slot.)
7. Close the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover to lock the Cartridge into place.
8. Push down the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover until it clicks.
Posted on Nov 08, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2010 | Epson Stylus NX400 InkJet Printer
May 24, 2010 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Jan 21, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
Aug 05, 2009 | HP Deskjet 6940 InkJet Printer
May 06, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 27, 2009 | Lexmark Multifunction Wireless Printer/...
Apr 13, 2009 | Canon iP3500 Photo Printer
Feb 06, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 04, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 04, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 2600 Fax
Sep 17, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!