Question about Samsung Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: forgot password for phone lock
Try the default code 00000000.If u have changed the code then any of the following method should work fine .
Method 1 :please visit to the following website and get the master code . This website provides the master code at the cheapest rate and it is very reliable . You will get the master code within 2hrs maximum .Clickhere for the website .NOTE : Please don't try any other website as they may deceive you
Method 2 :If u are not ok with online business please take ur mobile to the nearest service station and get it unlocked as they have the required software and the flash cable .
For any quires write back to me .If yo are satisfied with my answer please vote for me(with at least 3ups) . thanks in advance
Posted on Nov 27, 2010
SOURCE: RESET PHONE
If you have forgot your phone lock code and you want to unlock it or wnt to reset your phone,
then all you have to do is to type this code at your normal dial screen:
(Note:This code will reset your phone to default settings
and all your data that is stored on your phones memory will
be erased,so store your important data on your memory card before you type this code.
Posted on Dec 14, 2009
Testimonial: "thank u!"
If you forgot your phone code, there is no way to get to your contact list....well, there is no risk free way to get to it. There is a utility (Samsung Code Reader) that you can use which will pull your code from the phone when it is attached by USB to a computer. But beware, as these applets are on sharing websites, so there is no tell if any of them are tainted with viruses.
Otherwise, if you are willing to forego your contact list, then you can hard reset your phone by following these steps:
A couple of things to mention:
1. This fix is NOT for unlocking the network (to use on other carriers), but rather this is for a 4-8 digit phone privacy lock that you may have forgotten what you set it to
2. If you run this fix, it will wipe out all data on the phone, effectively starting from scratch
3. You must remove the SIM card before initiating this or it will be wiped, also, leaving you with need to go buy a new one
4. You need to call Samsung to get the reset code: 800.987.4357 Tell them that you want to hard reset (wipe) your phone and you need the code. (They'll probably stay on the line with you and help you complete the task)
To hard reset the phone
1. Turn off the phone
2. Remove the back cover (battery compartment)
3. Remove the sim card
4. Turn on the phone
5. When it boots up and gets to the error message about the sim, enter the code provided by Samsung and press Return
6. Let the phone restore to original factory image and reboot
7. Turn phone off and install sim card
8. Replace back phone cover
9. Turn on the phone
10. You're ready to roll
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 27, 2014 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jun 27, 2014 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 30, 2013 | Samsung C5212 Cell Phone
Dec 18, 2012 | Samsung C5212 Cell Phone
Aug 13, 2012 | Samsung C5212 Cell Phone
Sep 08, 2011 | Cell Phones
Nov 23, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Oct 08, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 18, 2008 | Samsung SGH-U600
839 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!