Question about OKI C5400 Laser Printer
Hi Good day!! Try to reset the factory setting
1. Turn machine on while pushing and holding the TWO up/down menu buttons at same time.
2. Menu window will show "OKI USER"
3. Scroll to " Engine Dialog Mode" is indicated. Push Enter button.
4. "Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx S-Mode is indicated.
5. Scroll to "NV-Ram initial" is indicated. Push ENTER.
6. Window shows "NV-Ram- Initial Table 1".
7. Push ONLINE and ENTER Buttons simultaneously and HOLD for 10 seconds after you see "Executing Reset" appear in menu window.
8. Restart printer.
All toner, drum, fuser and transfer figures return to 100%.
Thank you for using FixYa
Please accept if my solution helps you thank you
Posted on Nov 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2014 | OKI C3200n Led Printer
Jan 31, 2013 | Konica Minolta Magicolor 3730 Dn Color...
Nov 08, 2010 | OKI C5400 Laser Printer
Dec 21, 2009 | OKI C9600hdn Laser Printer
Oct 10, 2009 | Konica Minolta PagePro 1350W Laser Printer
Nov 13, 2008 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Apr 08, 2008 | OKI C5500n Printer
Jan 06, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 8500N Printer
Aug 10, 2007 | OKI C5150n Led Printer
301 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!