Question about Samsung CoolTech Plus / Basic Bottom Mount Refrigerator SR-L676EV

Open Question

I need 2 bottle guards for SR24NME - part number DA63-20302, apparently not made any more. Samsung, BigWarehouse and Allied Appliances not stocking. Are they available anywhere at all or is there another spare part that can be used as a substitute??

Posted by on

2 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 4793 Answers

SOURCE: Samsung Cooltech spare shelves available in b'lore??

it is possibly cheaper to go to a glass firm and get glass cut and edges polished to fit than it would be to buy replacement shelves.the mark up is horrendous on any spare parts......

Posted on Apr 20, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need a right hand crisper draw for a Samsung refridgerator model srf680cdls

Hello Kate Nicholas,

Your model srf680cdls... does not respond domestically in the USA... If you provide your ACTUAL PART NUMBER I could attempt to check CRISPER availability ... here (you appear to have an "AU" model.

Just looking around the large plastic body would appear to cost about $60 (USA)... I'm pretty sure we share the MANY of the same internal part numbers..

BigWarehouse Spare Parts samsung crisper drawer

Sydney Only Samsung SRF680CDLS 680L French Door Fridge with Water and Ice...

Samsung 28 15 cu ft 4 Door French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel...

Aug 23, 2016 | Samsung Refrigerators

1 Answer

Need temp stwitch 185 de

Sunbeam parts would be a good start. Be aware that they might not sell parts for some appliances, if you can find the part number you might be able to buy the part from an electronic parts store like Allied or Newark Electronics.

Mar 02, 2015 | Sunbeam Contact Grill WM2686 Indoor Grill

1 Answer

Outside glass on oven door exploded, can't find replacement code, as ID plate in oven unreadable. Model 65-867

I'm presuming that this is a Simpson Nova 65-867
By the look of all the data I can find, this is an Australian appliance. I'm in the UK, and I was presuming that you were in the US, but maybe you're in OZ.

If you are then you can go to

And mail them with a request for help. They advertise loads of spare parts for your oven (but not glass in the listings I have seen). I imagine that they will be able to source what you need.

You can also make enquiries at The Big, who also stock parts for your oven:

Finally, go directly to Simpson. Contact information as follows:

Simpson appliances are stocked by a wide selection of quality electrical retailers throughout Australia.
To find your nearest outlet, please call our dedicated customer care number:
1300 363 640
For service related questions please call:
13 13 49
For information about spare parts call:
13 13 50

Worth noting that Simpson are part of the Electrolux group, so you may get help through a local Electrolux agent as well.

Jun 30, 2011 | Ovens

1 Answer

HI THE VOLUME CONTROL IS DAMAGED AND THE DEVICE NEED A NEW ONE. if you cannot repair pls tell me the part number

Unfortunately RCA does not stock parts for these cheaper models so an original part number is not available. The best you can do is pull the control and visually match it up with one on the website at Mouser or Allied Electronics. Sorry the news isn't better.

Nov 28, 2010 | RCA RCD101 Cassette/CD Boombox

1 Answer

We are trying to get hold of an original remote for a Sharp VCR model VC - H700x, apparantly they are no longer available through the part dealers, Universal ones do some things but not all. where do we...

You can try contacting Sharp official parts store. Click here to visit their page.


I have done a custom search and found that BigWarehouse lists the remote control at about $120. Click here to visit the Parts list page of your VCR (or you go to the ordering page directly by clicking here).
The part number is: VSRRMCG1207AJSA

It is, however, your own responsibility to ensure that the service you receive from either Sharp or BigWarehouse is problem free.

Oct 30, 2009 | Sharp Televison & Video

1 Answer

How to Install the Pump Guard into Electric Powerwasher

Here is the web page on how to install the pump guard. The bottle is installed on the water inlet side of the pump. Good Luck, enjoy

Dec 11, 2008 | Karcher 1750 psi Electric Pressure Washer

1 Answer

Streaky stainless appliances.

Welcome to Fixya,

You asked, What do you use to clean stainless appliances so they won't streak?

At this site of our sponsor, they have a good stainless steel cleaner.
Stainless Steel Cleaner - 10 oz
P/N: 31462 Stainless Steel cleaner made by Whirlpool. Cleans and polishes stainless steel. Non abrasive and residue free. 10 oz bottle

In-Stock $ 6.99

I use a $1.00 bottle of alcohol from the dollar store,
which is already mixed with water 80-20% OR or 50-50 %.
What ever they have available and I do it twice.
Let me know how you do.
Thank You for using our site.
Please remember to leave a solved rating at fixya

Oct 21, 2008 | Stainless Refrigerators

Not finding what you are looking for?
Refrigerators Logo

Related Topics:

257 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Samsung Refrigerators Experts

John Tripp
John Tripp

Level 3 Expert

4654 Answers

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8220 Answers


Level 2 Expert

380 Answers

Are you a Samsung Refrigerator Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides