Question about Panasonic KX-TG2382B Cordless Phone
Lights flashing, cannot register handsets to base and E1 error flashing on base. No dial tone, phone does not work.
You could try to clear all the memory from the base unit and start again!!!
Instructions to clear phone (Uniden 8855).
1. Go to your base unit.
2. Put your flip phone in the cradle.
3. Press down and hold down (AT ALL TIMES) the end (find hs) button.
4. Whilst holding down this button, take the power plug out of the wall.
5. Whilst still holding down the end (find hs) button, plug the power back in.
6. When you hear a beep from the base unit system.
7. Let go of the end (find hs) button.
8. Your phone memory should be cleared now and you are ready to repeat the process of registering your base and additional handsets.
Posted on Feb 14, 2008
The problem is possibly the keypad on the phone. Try another phone , preferrably a standard corded phone. If you still cannot break the dial tone, then the problem is with the telephone line (phone company)
Posted on Apr 01, 2008
is your phone about a year old? It may be the battery. The vtech phones have weak batteries that clunk out after about a year and you'll get dropped calls, looking for base etc... The phone still appears to be working and the battery indicator tells you it's charged, but the battery is too weak to keep the wireless connection going.
Had the same problem and replaced the battery. budgetbatteries.com had the cheapest ones. But it's a knockoff, so I don't know how long it will last. So far it's been 3 months and the problems are gone. I would try that first and see how it goes. I paid about $15 including shipping. If you buy it from vtech it's at least double...
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2014 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Oct 16, 2013 | Uniden D1680 Cordless Phone
Feb 23, 2010 | Panasonic KX-TG2357 Cordless Phone
Aug 11, 2008 | Uniden Lands Phones
Mar 28, 2008 | Lands Phones
Jan 04, 2008 | GE 25932 Cordless Phone
Oct 17, 2007 | Uniden TRU8885-3HS Digital Cordless Phone
Jan 14, 2007 | Xact Communication XG2200 Cordless Phone
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!