Question about Nokia C3 Cell Phone
You need your USB cable, your phone and your PC/laptop.
1. plug your USB cable from your phone to your PC or laptop
2. wait until your PC/laptop detects your device
3. go to my computer, left click your phone's drive
4. go to images folder and left click it.
5. there are many sub folders inside the images folder, always choose the last and the 2nd to the last folder because this is where your pictures are stored.
6. highlight all of your pictures and right click, choose copy
7. select the drive to which you will place your pictures. click paste.
Posted on Nov 08, 2010
You need a nokia usb cable that connects to your handset to your pc. Oncwe your computer pairs up to your handset you will be able to upload and download information to and from your phone.
Posted on Nov 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 17, 2012 | Nokia 5230 Cell Phone
Jun 24, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jun 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 03, 2010 | Nokia 5130 XpressMusic Red Unlocked Import...
Oct 25, 2010 | Nokia 2630 Cellular Phone
Apr 22, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
May 28, 2009 | Cell Phones
269 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!