Question about GPX D1816 DVD Player
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Manually turn on device to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator light stays on, then release it.
3. Press and quickly release the desired ode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator light should blink once.
4. Press the "Channel Up" button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator light should blink off with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot the required code, press the "Channel Down" button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing "Channel Up" changes direction again.
5. Press and release "Mute" button to install the code.
If you wish to actually identify the code once this has been done, this is the procedure:
1. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator light blinks and then stays on.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The red indicator light goes off.
4. To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressed in "Step 2" press each numeric key from 1-9 in turn. When the red indicator light blinks off, the number you pressed is the first digit for the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit, repeat "Step 4," this time when the red indicator light blinks off, this is the second digit in your number.
6. Repeat again for the third digit in your code number.
Posted on Aug 30, 2008
SOURCE: universal remote
i would go to the rca website and check with them there is a way to do it with out a code from the book i just cant remember the exact sequence,i think you turn on the device then press the devise button and hold power till the power button starts blinking then keep pushing the power button till the devise goes off then you must hit the stop button on the remote right after the devise goes off then you should beable to turn the devise on using the remote
Posted on Aug 20, 2008
SOURCE: I need RCR3273R remote codes
I'm not sure you're going to be able to use that remote for that DVD. Philips / Magnavox remotes don't list codes for GPX equipment. I've managed to find a couple of codes that might work but no guarantees here:
0699 or 0769
Your best hope is to use the auto search function on the remote control. If that doesn't work, then it's unlikely the remote will work for you. Do you still have the instructions for programming the remote?
Please don't give me a low rating if these codes don't work. This is a difficult request and I've searched as many sources as I can find. Thanks.
Posted on Oct 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 09, 2016 | GPX Televison & Video
Nov 08, 2009 | Televison & Video
Oct 19, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Sep 21, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Nov 12, 2008 | Audiovox 150W DVD Home Theater System -...
Apr 29, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Jan 03, 2008 | GPX D1816 DVD Player
Dec 15, 2007 | Televison & Video
208 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: