Question about Lexmark C530dn Laser Printer
A 960 RAM MEMORY FAILURE message indicates a failure of the RAM MEMORY that is soldered onto the printer's main controller/system board.
If the printer is displaying a 960 memory error.
1. Power off the printer.
2. If you have any extra memory SIMMs or code SIMMs installed in the printer, remove them.
3. Power on the printer.
4. If the 960 error continues, the main controller/system board will probably need to be replaced.
5. If the 960 error does not return, try printing a few documents.
6. If these documents print correctly, the cause of the 960 memory error is probably one of the SIMMs you just removed.
To confirm this, do the following:
1. Turn off the printer and reinstall each SIMM one at a time.
2. After you install each memory card, power the printer back on and try printing. If the error returns as soon as you install a particular SIMM, that SIMM is probably the cause of the error message.
Posted on Nov 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2011 | Lexmark C532n Color Laser Printer
Jun 14, 2011 | Lexmark C534dn Color Laser Printer
Mar 29, 2011 | Lexmark C534dn Color Laser Printer
Mar 04, 2011 | Lexmark C532n Color Laser Printer
The 200.16 jam indicates that the input sensor was covered when the printer was powered on or reset, or a cover was opened/closed.
You may also check the following:
1. The paper being used is within specification and has been loaded correctly.
2. Any previous jams have been completely removed.
3. The printing environment is within acceptable temperature and humidity ranges.
4. If the tray was overfilled or a paper jam occurred, sheets of paper may have come off the media stack.
5. If you don
Feb 01, 2011 | Lexmark C532n Color Laser Printer
Dec 03, 2010 | Lexmark C532n Color Laser Printer
Sep 10, 2010 | Lexmark C530dn Laser Printer
Jul 26, 2010 | Lexmark C532n Color Laser Printer
Jul 30, 2009 | Lexmark C532n Color Laser Printer
4,268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!