Question about HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Refer to my cure for error 0xc19a0035 My machine was doing all sorts of stupid things, different error messages, power looping at switch on, paper getting jammed, cracking and grinding because the print head motor was trying to drive the head through the side of the machine and all caused by a faulty capacitor in the internal power supply on the systems control printed circuit board.
I hope this is some help to you all with various faults on what is a superb machine when it is working ok.
Posted on Dec 03, 2010
These errors that always come out starting with 0xc.. - only means that there are internal error inside the printer.
These errors can only be remove if you reset the printer.
here's the step to reset your printer
1. While your printer is on.. disconnect the usb cable from the back of your printer.
2. Remove the cartridges.
3. Wait until the message "Insert Cartridge" display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer.
5. Wait for 60 seconds.
6. Plug the power cord at the back of the printer...If printer does not automatically on..press the "Power" button.
7. Reinsert the cartridge and close any open doors of the printer.
8. If prompted to Calibrate, do so..
9. Reconnect the usb at back of the printer...and try printing again..
Hope that solve your problem..
Much appreciated if you rate this help..thanks..
Posted on May 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Press & hold the power button > unplug the power cable from the back of the printer while holding the button for 30 seconds > plug the cable back then release the button.
A semi-full reset will do the following:
The user settings to the factory defaults, Language and country settings on some models.
Reset the All-in-One to the factory default settings by using these instructions:
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on.
2. Press and hold OK and HELP buttons while plugging in the power cord.
Oct 31, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
May 24, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 03, 2010 | HP Photosmart C8180 InkJet Printer
Feb 25, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 21, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Feb 21, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 21, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
May 12, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 14, 2008 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
1,397 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!