An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: istage mp4 player
1. Convert all of your music files to MP3 or WMA file formatt in your PC (MP3 or WMA file downloaded from internet do not need to convert). 2. Connect USB cable to your mp4 player and another end into your PC USB port. Turn the mp4 player power "ON". A removable drive showed in "My Computer" window.
3. Copy and Paste files into the removable drive from your PC (Files must to be mp3 and wma files).
If that doesnt get it done then you have a hardware problem, try connecting it to a different computer and see what it does
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
all mp3 and MP4 players have a built in USB port for connecting it to your computer, connect a USB cable to your MP4 player and the other end of the able to your computer's available USB port, windows will recognise the drive and install it for you. all you need to do is to go to my COMPUTER and double click on your MP4 player drive to open the content of your drive
check to see that the drive is has foldes like MY MUSIC, you can use windows media player to sync music files in your library to your MP4 player.
i have a mp4 player brand name ikasu now it is not being reconised in the usb drive i have lookin in the secotion computer nd it hasent *** up it dosent say any thing usefull in the manual and clearlyt doesent have it in my windows media and when i plug it in it starts chagin when i also dont know how to get music on it i have windowns media player and i am on vista home premiare i dont have a clue how to get music on any ideas ?
To add music
plug mp4 into usp, open ''my computer'' then copy and paste your music into mp4 drive, most likly drive E
to add video
install the mp4 software, then use the conversion tool to convert your video files to amv format then just copy and paste into mp4 drive just as you would with your music files.