Question about Brother MFC-3240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Paper sensor is either clogged or damaged; try to blow some air into the back cover.
Posted on Nov 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Make sure the printer is on.
2. Open the printer cover. The print cartridge carrier
moves and stops at the loading position, unless the All-in-One is busy. Note: If the carrier does
not automatically move to the center, turn off the printer/unplug the printer
from the power source and then slide the carrier to the center.
3. Remove both cartridges from the carrier.
4. Close the printer cover.
5. Re-brick your printer.
Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the
back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge. Then try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
Dec 21, 2011 | Lexmark X3480 All-In-One Printer
Aug 24, 2011 | Brother MFC-7220 All-In-One Laser Printer
Mar 01, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 12, 2010 | HP DeskJet 5150 InkJet Printer
Sep 28, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 30, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Sep 22, 2008 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Jun 20, 2008 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!