Thanks for using Fixia.
Please try below instructions if they help .
You will want to use the LeapFrog Connect Tag Fixing Tool to see if you can resolve the issue. The instructions for Mac, and PC are listed below:
1. Begin with LeapFrog Connect closed
2. Click here: http://lfccontent.leapfrog.com/cs/tools/LeapFrogTagFixTool.exe
for the download executable file.
3. A File Download box should pop up. Select "Run"
4. You will be prompted for a location to download the program to, you will see a message "Unzip to folder"
5. Click Browse and select your desktop as the location to save the folder
6. Click "Unzip"
7. This should create a folder on your desktop named "LeapFrogTagFixTool
8. On XP: Open the folder and double click on the TagFixTool to open
9. On Vista or Windows 7: Open the folder and right click on the TagFixTool and select "Run As Administrator"
10. Connect the Tag Reader or Tag Junior to the computer and turn it on
11. Click the button "Click once to fix your Tag Reader or Tag Junior"
12. Once the repair process is complete, follow steps printed on the screen to close the program and open LeapFrog Connect.
1. Download the LeapFrogTagFixTool.dmg and mount the image. File is located here: http://lfccontent.leapfrog.com/cs/tools/LeapFrogTagFixTool.dmg
2. Drag the FixIt application into your Applications folder.
3. Close the LeapFrog Connect application (if it is open.)
4. From the Applications folder, double-click the FixIt application file to open the LeapFrog Tag Repair Utility program.
5. Connect your Tag Reader or Tag Junior to the computer.
(Make sure your toy is powered on.)
6. To start the repair process, click the "Click once to fix your Tag Reader or Tag Junior" button.
7. Once the repair process is complete, follow steps printed on the screen to close the program and open LeapFrog Connect.
Note: Please be sure to be signed into your admin account and are connecting to a USB port directly on the computer, not a port on the keyboard or other hub.