Question about HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
goes through below link i think it will help you
Posted on Dec 08, 2009
SOURCE: error : Oxc 18a0206
A potential solution is described over at the HP Forum. Please click on this link to get there.
Press and hold the “left arrow” key.
Press the “Setup” key and release both keys.
Display should say “Enter Special Key Combo”
Press and release the “OK” button
1. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says “System Configuration Menu”.
2. Press and release the “OK” button.
3. Display should say “Hardware failure status”. If not there already, Arrow Key over to “Hardware failure status”,
4. Press and release the “OK” button.
5. Display should say “Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear”.
6. Press and release the “OK” Button. Message changes to “Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue”.
7. Press and release the “CANCEL” button as many times as necessary, so that, either the “Welcome to Photosmart Express” screen appears, or, the “Ink System Failure” screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
8. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
9. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
10. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message “USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER” followed by “PRESS OK TO CONTINUE”. Press OK.
11. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the “ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS”. Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
12. To verify printer functionality print a SELF TEST PAGE. If SELF TEST prints, then printer is ready for use.
NOTE: If the error is still there, or reoccurs replace the unit.
Posted on Jul 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2015 | HP Photosmart 3310 All-in-One Printer...
Jan 01, 2015 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Feb 15, 2011 | HP 7 HP C7100 P4/3.0GHZ 800MHZ FSB HT PROC...
Oct 23, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 15, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3310 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 08, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Oct 30, 2008 | Cisco (UBR904) Router
Sep 19, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
179 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!