Question about RTO Stairmaster Clubtrack 510 Treadmill
Tips for a great answer:
Workup for repair
Diagnosis for Magnavox 32MD251D/37
• Will not power on
• Once on, if turned off power might not return
• Does not respond to power cycling
• Overloaded fuse
• Damaged/fried power board
• Damaged/fried inverter board
• Damage to wiring or related
• Overloaded capacitors on power board - I identified this based on a visual inspection and a multi meter test
• Capacitor 2079 appears overloaded - 1200uf 35v
• Capacitor 2080 appears overloaded - 1200uf 35v
• The capacitors referenced regulate the voltage controlling the power. These caps have a limited lifetime in hours which is usually around 3000. The device was left on for an extended period of time overloading these essential components.
1. I will order a set of replacement capacitors
2. Discharge board prior to work
3. Remove and replace damaged capacitors
Required Parts (total cost $30):
• (2) Vented axial 1200uF 35v Capacitors - $8
• Variable wattage soldering iron (minimum 35w) - $22
Feb 10, 2013 | Magnavox 32MD251D/37 Tabletop Pedestal...
Aug 17, 2010 | Polk Audio PSW202 Subwoofer
Jan 09, 2010 | Toymax Magnavox 37MF331D 37 in. LCD TV
Oct 21, 2009 | Element Electronics FLX-2210 22 in. LCD...
Sep 27, 2009 | RTO Stairmaster Clubtrack 510 Treadmill
Aug 06, 2009 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Jul 11, 2009 | Akai PDP-42TD1 42 in. EDTV-Ready Plasma...
Apr 16, 2017 | Maxent MX-42VM10 42 in. HD-Ready Plasma...
Feb 18, 2013 | RTO Stairmaster Clubtrack 510 Treadmill
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: