Question about Motorola Mobility L6 Cellular Phone
To be able to view the photos in your Motorola L6 on your computer you need to transfer the
photos from your phone to your computer.Please follow the below steps to do that.
1) On your Motorola L6 Phone,go to settings menu and then select settings and then enable
'Mass Storage Mode'.
2) Now connect your phone to your computer using the USB data cable provided with your phone.
3) Now the phone will work like a USB Pen driver when connected to computer,A pop up will open
on the computer asking you to open the folder,click yes.
4) If u didn't get get the popup then go into Start > My computer,and now you should see a new drive
in your computer,it will look similar to the one you get when you insert a Pen Drive.Note that you
will get two new drives if you have a memory card inserted in your phone.
5) Now open the drive and browse to the folder where the pictures are saved in your phone,usually
it will be under the folder named "Pictures'.If you have memory card inserted then check the second
drive also.Once you found the photos,copy them to you computer and open it to view them.
Posted on Nov 07, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2017 | ZTE Cell Phones
on Apr 15, 2015 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
May 16, 2017 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 29, 2017 | Cell Phones
Nov 25, 2016 | Apple iPhone 4S
Aug 30, 2012 | Canon PowerShot SX130 IS Digital Camera
Oct 30, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G
Sep 15, 2009 | Compaq Presario M2000 Notebook
Jun 09, 2008 | Computers & Internet
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: