- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi.... sorry 4ur mobile......... evn i use a touch mobile so i can understan ur feelins..lol... anyways if u wanna change ur screen or anyother service tat u mobile needs then better go to the authorised service centre 4ur services... it mioght b bit costlier than the local service centres but the parts wld b orginal.... i dnt kno abt rockrs screen, if its lcd then it wlb be bit costlier and wld b cheaper if its a tft screen.... cheers...
check the option of "discoverable to other" option in ur blue tooth option then u'll be able receive data and ring tone...copy ur tones to mydevice\windows\rings..then u'll b able to set ringtones...also may b ur mp3 tunes will not work..if not then u have to conver it to .wav or .arm..
why dont u try modding ur phone menu i mean change it to SPB mobile shell and then u can change the soft key or just set the hardware key on the right of the PDA used for menu u can customize it in settings and make it go for icontact then when u press that key it will bring i contact , or u can google there is software for changing soft keys and hard keys , i will not suggest playing with ur registry
I will help u in this problem. I think the required files/data for camera is erased due to virus in ur cell phone. I recommend u to format ur phone memory and memory
card. It also dont erase the phone softwares and apps it came with. It
only erases additional datas added later.
To format ur phone memory :
1) Make sure ur charge is 75 %. Turn off ur phone.
2) press and hold three buttons ( green dial button + * + 3 key ) and turn on the phone.
3) Hold those buttons until a formatting screen appears.
4) It automatically completes and ur phone asks for restart.
5) Ur phone memory is completely formatted.
To format MMC (memory card):
- Make sure ur charge is 75 % or more.
- Open menu->extras->memory card->format.
- Takes ( 15-20 ) minutes.
- Ur MMC is formatted now.
Please send me a feedback and rate my solution.
Be sure to post a clarification request for ur problem after it is solved.