I am often not receiving text messages until weeks later from original send date - today I receive 5 old ones in a row from the same person, one of them was from about a month ago. I am clueless as to why this happens!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
for sending text messages : 1.go to your message settings and check the message center number to see if it is correct 2. call to your network operator customer care 3. request the message center number... 4.note it down 5. go to message settings>message center number 6. insert the number which is noted by you and save it
this solves your messaging problem ... Good luck
have had this same problem! i have no idea what its about but i just reset my phone and all the messages came through :S but a soon while later the same problem happened :S ive reset it now and everything seems fine, i havent downloaded any apps yet i have a feeling one of the apps had a virus that caused this, i have no idea whatelse it could be
My software update didn't work properly and it messed up my text messages.
I solved this problem by downloading the Motorola Software Update (MSU) from Motorola's website at hellomoto.com/support/update
1. Select your country/Region
2. Select carrier
3. Select Phone model
4. Click Orange arrow to the right of the model type
5. Select purchase month and year (If out of warranty select month and date within one year of today's date or it won't work) Then click Check Warranty Status
6. Follow "Click here" link to previous page
7. Select box right above Download Update link
8. Click Download update link
9. Follow directions for Download
From there you will have Motorola Software Update on your computer.
With your phone turned off, hold ^ # and the red power key at the same time until it prompts you to connect to your computer using USB cord.
Let the computer do it's thing and you're good to go!
as i think the MESSAGE CENTER NUMBER you must change by asking your network operator ... 1. call to customer care of ur network operator 2. ask for the message center number.. 3. store it in it by going to message settings and message center number .. then try your sms will start going..................