Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
A hard reset will set your phone to default lock codes.
Here is how you perform a Master Reset on the Motorola RAZR V3:
1. Open your phone up and go to "Settings"
2. Next go to the selection for "Initial Setup"
3. Next go to the selection for "Master Clear"
4. Then select to confirm the option.
5. Now enter the security code which should be "000000"
6. Finally press select or ok and the phone will reset itself to the factory condition
Congratulation you have performed a "hard reset", "hard reboot", or "master reset" on your Motorola V3 RAZR and it should return to normal operating mode!
Posted on Nov 07, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2014 | Motorola Mobility RAZR v3xx Cell Phone
Dec 08, 2011 | Cell Phones
When it comes to unlocking Iphones, Remote unlocking is the best method to be followed or used. . you can unlock your phone instantly within few minutes. This site Unlocking4U.com offers remote unlock for the iPhone. here are the instructions to follow while unlocking the iphone.
1. Allow us to send you an email saying that your phone has been activated or unlocked remotely.
2. Install the latest version of iTunes.
3. Make sure your iPhone 4 phone software is updated to the latest version using the iTunes software.
4. Connect your iPhone 4 Apple iTunes with a SIM card not accepted.
5. Wait until iTunes detects the iPhone 4.
6. 4 Disconnect the iPhone and reconnect after 10 seconds.
7. 4 Apple iPhone is unlocked.
Nov 15, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Sep 25, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 24, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 24, 2011 | Apple Cell Phones
Note: This process will wipe all data from your iPhone 4. You may be able to sync most of the data back once you have restored it.
1. With the iPhone 4 disconnected from your computer, power it off. Press and hold the Power button on the top of the device for a few seconds, then slide the red slider. If this method doesn't work, press and hold the Power and Home buttons for a few seconds until it goes off.
2. With the iPhone 4 off, press and hold the Home button while connecting it to the computer you registered it from. It should then power on.
3. Keep holding the Home button until you see a Connected to iTunes message appear on the screen.
4. Open iTunes and it should provide a message about an iPhone connected in Recovery Mode.
5. In iTunes, select the Summary tab and click Restore and follow the prompts.
6. You may attempt to sync your iPhone back to your iTunes to restore any data lost in the recovery process.
I hope this helps! Thank you for using FixYa!
Oct 29, 2010 | Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone
Oct 09, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G
Sep 12, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G
Oct 09, 2016 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
385 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!