Question about Sanyo Cameras
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi there please follow the steps and let me know the result.
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged & clean the battery connector point in side the battery compartment.
2. Look carefully between the lens and the camera body for any sand, dirt or any damaged etc.
3. Try turning the camera with the lens facing down and shake to dislodge anything stuck
4. Try removing batteries and memory card, wait 5 minutes and refit the battery only.
5. Now turn on camera( with out card ) and see ,if working then fix the memory card & again turn on the camera. If working then fine . Otherwise format the memory card and fix back in camera again & try. Make sure before format the memory card take a back up all photos in your computer then format. If no luck then reset or restore the camera setting by pressing Menu key for 2 sec .. in not done the press both Menu & self time key for 2 - 4 sec.
i hope it will gives you success. Thanks & Before you leave, if you have found my information helpful and if you haven't already done so then please press the ACCEPT button, this is how I am paid for helping you today. POSITIVE feedback & bonus is appreciated
Posted on Feb 08, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2012 | Avanti (BCA5105BG) Beverage Cooler
Oct 22, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 22, 2011 | Konka K1398U 13" TV
Feb 23, 2011 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W90 Digital Camera
Jan 26, 2011 | HP Deskjet F2180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 06, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 07, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare C142 Digital Camera
May 20, 2010 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Apr 11, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!